CASINOMIDAS.COM is bound to provide the highest level of trusted gambling services. As part of the Trusted approach, we acknowledge that although on line gambling should be an exciting entertainment, it may hold an addictive side, where some can bet beyond their means.
In order to support customers who feel they might have an issue with their gambling habits, we have created this page with guidelines on how to identify a gambling disorder or how to better control your gambling activities.
10 Rules of Responsible Gaming
- Treat the money that you lose as the cost of your entertainment. Treat any winnings as a bonus.
- Set a dlilar limit and stick to it. Decide before you gamble not only what you can “afford” to lose, but how much you want to spend. Do not change your mind after losing.
- Set a time limit and stick to it. Decide how much of your time you want to allow for gambling. Leave when you reach the time limit whether you are winning or losing.
- Expect to lose. The odds are that you will lose.
- When you meet your gaming dlilar limit, whether cash or credit, do not turn to more credit. Do not borrow money from others to gamble once you hit your limit.
- Create a balance in your life. Gambling should not interfere with or substitute for friends, family, work or other worthwhile activities.
- Avoid “chasing” lost money. Chances are the more you try to recoup your losses, the larger your losses will be.
- If your gambling is no longer enjoyable, please ask yourself why you are still “playing”
- Do not gamble as a way to cope with emotional or physical pain. Gambling for reasons other than entertainment can lead to problems.
- Become educated about the warning signs of problem gambling. The more you know, the better choices you can make.
Impose special limits:
Due to the comfort of gambling from your own home, it is very easy to find yourself spending too much time in front of the computer screen and in some case, even investing more funds than planned. Therefore CASINOMIDAS.COM has the ability to limit your activity in many different ways. This is to ensure that you will be able to gamble within your own means and in a place that will respect those limits.
For your convenience, please find below all limits which can be set by our support team and as per your request:
- DEPOSIT limits ➔ Per DAY/WEEK/MONTH ➔ Minimum can be 50€ per day
Any limit you request to impose, will be set immediately as soon as your contact has been received by our support team via email, chat or phone. However when requesting to remove or increase limits, we may require a cooling off period of 24-48 before the change can take place.
It is illegal for individuals under the age of 18 to create an account or play at CASINOMIDAS.COM.
It is a criminal offence to allow an underage person to gamble on your account. Please take all reasonable steps to ensure that any underage person will not have access to your account nor login details.
If you are sharing the same PC with another person, do not use the ‘Save password’ option when logging into the casino, unless you have create separate profiles for each user. Child-protection software, such as ContentWatch, Net Nanny 7, Qustodio Parental Control 2015 or uKnowKids Premier are recommended in order to block gambling sites from underage individuals
If it came to your attention that an underage individual signed up with CASINOMIDAS.COM, you are kindly requested to inform us in advance so the account can be deactivated with immediate effect.
Any accounts found to be owned by an underage, will be deactivated immediately and all winnings on these accounts will be voided immediately.
Click here to chat with us
Click here to email us at email@example.com
Call us on 800 999 097
Call us on 800 999 097